Sunday, August 24, 2008

Rain... Again!


Well, I decided to brave the outdoors this afternoon for a stroll around the yard -- I had a little run in with a mockingbird yesterday -- he was picking on me and I didn't like it very much. Anyway, I decided to be brave and go out to see what going on. My mom was in the house cooking dinner and not paying attention (as usual) and it started to rain really hard! Of course I got wet! She finally came out to find me - I was taking cover under the car but I decided to make a run for the door and see what was she was fixing for dinner, but of course as usual I didn't get any of her special dinner - just the same old cat food was in my bowl. She brought home a new bag of food today - something different I haven't had before. If she doesn't open it for me tonight maybe tomorrow while she is at work I can open it myself. I have been sharpening my claws on the tree a lot lately - I think I can do it!

No comments: