Friday, August 22, 2008

Mouse!

I caught a mouse! A real live mouse, or at least it was a real live mouse. I had to protect my property. It was thinking about coming into my yard. I had to stand at the fence and watch it for a long time, but then I jumped through the fence into the pasture and I got him! My mom was watching me - I have a witness. Of course, she didn't take a picture - she thought it was too gross. But she was pretty proud of me. She even called my Aunt Marsha to brag about me.

2 comments:

Aretha said...

That is so cool that you caught a mouse,Beefy. I have never even seen one but I don't want to. It was probably headed for your house. Just be sure and don't let any snakes get in either. Indie

Beefy The Boy Kitty said...

Well Indie, it was pretty cool to catch the mouse. But now the other animals are getting thier revenge on me. I wasn't going to tell anyone about this... can you keep a secret? Yesterday morning I wanted to go outside to play but when my mom opened the back door for me there was a lizard between the two doors. It scared me (and my mom too!) It ran in my house and my mom was screaming -- I ran to hide under the bed. My mom got the lizard out... later I asked my mom to let me out to play in the front yard.