Wednesday, October 8, 2008

It's Official....

the big green bags came up from the basement tonight -- my mom is taking a trip! She was putting her clothes and stuff in the bags - I haven't figured out where she is going - but I don't think I get to go. I think she might be going to stay for gone for awhile, not like when she went over to grandma's house to spend the night - she is taking more stuff - she is even taking dress up clothes.

Before she got home tonight my Aunt Marsha left a message for me on the answering machine (I always call screen her) - she said I had better be nice to her because she was going to be kitty sitting me for a few days and I was going to want food and water. I know she just wants to be my friend - but I am not so sure about how that works. I guess I will just have to let her think she is in charge while my mom is gone.

Beefy

No comments: